I am extremely excited! I have been nominated for a Versatility Award by Ebby’s lane, a gifted writer who has a heart for others and Shut That Negative Noise Off, an amazing woman who seeks to help others along in their journey. These two bloggers embody passion, purpose and professionalism. So it is with honor that I accept and thank you both for the nominations and congratulate you both on a well deserved nomination.
A) Thank the person that has nominated you & include a link to their blog.
B) Nominate at least 15 blogs of your choice.
C) Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination.
D) Share seven different facts about yourself.
My Nominees. So far…
7 Facts about myself
- I love almost anything with chocolates and nuts.
- I really enjoy watching the new Super Hero shows
- My Birthday is Monday! I still sometimes can’t believe I’m an adult and I have 2 children.
- I am completely content just relaxing at home with my family.
- I started off wanting to work with children, did an internship with older adults, and realized that was where I wanted to be. I love baby boomers! I learn from them every day.
- I often sit and watch my children and their interactions and think: “This must be what God is feeling/thinking when…”
- I love watching Britcom and old movies.
Thanks again ladies for the nomination! I appreciate it.